- Bank / Insurance
- Commercial /Supply Chain
- Data Entry / Operator / BPO
- Education / Training
- Engineering / Architecture
- Front Desk / Reception
- Garments/ Textile
- Government Jobs
- Information Technology
- Journalism / Content
- Medical / Pharmaceuticals
- Mkt / Sales /Care
- NGO / Social Service
- Research / Consultancy
BD Companies Jobs Sites
- ACI Ltd. Jobs
- British Council Jobs
- Banglalink Career
- Career at Aktel
- Careers at UNICEF
- GrameenPhone Career
- Jobs and careers with GTZ
- Jobs at Warid
- MGH Group Career
- Microsoft Careers
- Novartis Bangladesh Jobs Opening
- Standard Chartered Group Careers
- United Nations Volunteers
- World Bank Careers
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Field Research Assistant (4 posts) with the Respiratory Vaccines under the Centre for Vaccine Sciences (Internal Advertisement #208/13)
Field Research Officer with the Research Group of Zoonotic Diseases under the Centre for Communicable Diseases (Advertisement #209/13)
Position: Proposal and Report Writer
Job Location: Afghanistan
Application Deadline: 25 May, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 98 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organisation and welcomes applications from women and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam follows an integrated approach of humanitarian, development and policy work while the last one utilises high-impact and world class policy research, lobby/advocacy, media and communication, popular mobilization and alliance works.
Oxfam is looking for dynamic team players to work with the Oxfam Bangladesh DIPECHO programme team to implement the designed urban Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) project with an Earthquake focus in Dhaka and Sylhet city corporation and share and incorporate to the wider Urban DRR and Livelihood program development process.
Position: Program Officer-urban drr
This is a fixed term position and will work closely with the DIPECHO team.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: May 22, 2013
Working with Disabled People to Promote Human Rights
Position: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Vacancies : 02
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary Range: TK.35000 - 45000
Other Benefits: Other admissible benefits to be fixed on the basis of competencies
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: May 30, 2013
Position: Field Coordinator (FC)
No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary Range: TK. 128000
Other Benefits: As per ACF Policy
Job Location: Borguna, Satkhira, Sirajgonj
Application Deadline: May 23, 2013
People Finding the Jobs With Us
- Field Research Assistant (4 posts) with the Respir...
- Field Research Officer with the Research Group of ...
- Proposal and Report Writer Jobs at Brac
- Program Officer-urban drr at Oxfam
- Research Officer at ADD International
- Research Associate (RA) Jobs at Centre for Policy ...
- Field Coordinator (FC) Jobs at Action Contre la Fa...
- Sr. Project Officer - FS&L Jobs at Action Contre ...
- Livehihood Officer Jobs at Community Development C...
- Project Manager Jobs at SKF Foundation
- Seat plan for 34th Preliminary BCS examination
- Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Officer Jobs at I...
- Project Coordinator Jobs at NGO Forum for Public H...
- Monitoring Assistant Jobs at Gana Unnayan Kendra (...
- Research Officer Jobs at Save the Children
- Capacity Building Manager Jobs at GIZ
- Sr. Programme Assistant (Monitoring) jobs at WFP
- Swisscontact is hiring Field Officer
- Monitoring & Reporting Officer Jobs at Save the Ch...
- Monitoring Officer at Center for Natural Resource ...
- Staff Researcher Jobs Circular at Brac
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (105)
- ► 2009 (154)