Save the Children International invites applications for the following position:
Deputy Manager - ECCD (1 position based in Meherpur)
(Contractual for 1 year, possibility of extension)
Application Deadline: June 17, 2014
- This position is responsible to assist in planning, designing and monitoring of the Early Childhood Care
- S/he will develop implementation guidelines, identify field level challenges and assess needs, prepare & track budget.
- S/he is also responsible for providing support to build capacity of potential partners including local stakeholders and keeping liaison with relevant NGOs, local level GOB officials and providing technical support to the partner NGOs.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Education,
- At least 5 years experience in any education related program, of which 3 years experience in ECCD.
- S/he is expected to have detailed knowledge about Child education situation of the country, clear understanding about formal and non-formal education practices & implementation know how,
- S/he should have good skills on training design and facilitation, report writing ability both in English and Bangla, budget handling and proficiency in MS-Office.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’