If you are a dynamic, experienced
Finance/Accounting professional with a passion to drive the function
towards world-class standards, then this could be a position for you.
Finance Business Partner
Application Deadline: 18th September, 2015
We are looking for:
- Cross functional partnering to provide decision support and financial expertise to the business
- Play a key role in formulating business strategy in line with regional strategy and corporate strategic thrusts by adding valuable financial input and help the leadership team to implement the business strategy.
- Solving business problems and challenging norms with an innovative thought process to steer the businesses to deliver maximum gains.
- Steering the business operations and performance through proactive MIS.
- Development and improvement of financial models to support challenge and drive the future strategy.
- Be responsible for SAP as Country Finance Process Champion to ensure process efficiency and compliance, manage incident & problems, etc.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement under which team members can reach their full potential and mentoring and coaching of the team, for future leadership roles.
- Business Continuity / Contingency Plan.
- Recognized finance/accounting qualification
- Professional Skills required include good understanding/appreciation of SAP, GAAP, Corporate and Commercial laws/Corporate Risk Management Processes, Treasury/Taxation policy framework, IT systems/processes.
- 8-10 years of successful experience
- Detailed understanding of all major aspects of management and financial accounting
- Proven track record of information management & finance business partnering roles
- Interpersonal/Leadership skills to build effective relationships with colleagues in the Business/Finance team
- 2-3 years exposure of working in an international environment
- The ability to lead and operate effectively in a complex environment
- Pragmatism and the ability to simplify difficult concepts