- Bank / Insurance
- Commercial /Supply Chain
- Data Entry / Operator / BPO
- Education / Training
- Engineering / Architecture
- Front Desk / Reception
- Garments/ Textile
- Government Jobs
- Information Technology
- Journalism / Content
- Medical / Pharmaceuticals
- Mkt / Sales /Care
- NGO / Social Service
- Research / Consultancy
BD Companies Jobs Sites
- ACI Ltd. Jobs
- British Council Jobs
- Banglalink Career
- Career at Aktel
- Careers at UNICEF
- GrameenPhone Career
- Jobs and careers with GTZ
- Jobs at Warid
- MGH Group Career
- Microsoft Careers
- Novartis Bangladesh Jobs Opening
- Standard Chartered Group Careers
- United Nations Volunteers
- World Bank Careers
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Save the Children International invites applications for the following position:
Deputy Manager - ECCD (1 position based in Meherpur)
(Contractual for 1 year, possibility of extension)
Application Deadline: June 17, 2014
- This position is responsible to assist in planning, designing and monitoring of the Early Childhood Care
- S/he will develop implementation guidelines, identify field level challenges and assess needs, prepare & track budget.
- S/he is also responsible for providing support to build capacity of potential partners including local stakeholders and keeping liaison with relevant NGOs, local level GOB officials and providing technical support to the partner NGOs.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Education,
- At least 5 years experience in any education related program, of which 3 years experience in ECCD.
- S/he is expected to have detailed knowledge about Child education situation of the country, clear understanding about formal and non-formal education practices & implementation know how,
- S/he should have good skills on training design and facilitation, report writing ability both in English and Bangla, budget handling and proficiency in MS-Office.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Pacific A-1 Sweater Ltd., 100% Exported oriented auto jacquard sweater industry, which manufactures quality of Men’s, ladies & kids pullover/cardigan/jumper/sweater etc. Present capacity of 220,000 dozens of sweater per year. Unit has 400 sets of computerized of jacquard machines (made in Germany/China)
In order to carry out this new project, we want to hire highly qualified personnel in the field of sweater industry to maintain quality product and operate the factory with the compliance of internationally reputed buyers.
so we need that kinds of Applicants who are most experienced in Sweater Industry.
Post for General Manager
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Tongi, Gazipur
Application Deadline: 09 July, 2014
Designation: Junior Officer, Information Technology Division
Functional Field: Data Center and Disaster Recovery Site Operation
Application Deadline: 14.06.2014
Academic Background: Graduate in Information Technology related field, preferably Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, etc. from reputed university. No third class or equivalent CGPA is allowed in the entire academic career.
Supervision, Monitoring, Log Maintenance and escalation of Incidents at DC & DR as under:
- Power function, Power Backup (UPS) activities, Power distribution, Transient Voltage Suppression System etc.
- Cooling Systems
- Fire Detection & Suppression System
- Access Control System
- Physical Surveillance System
- Network Monitoring System (NMS)
- Environmental Monitoring etc.
Experience: Experience of working in Data Center and Disaster Recovery Site will be preferred.
Age: Should not exceed 30 years as on 30.06.2014.
Additional Job Requirements:
- The Data Center and Disaster Recovery Site Operation is 24/7 and hence the candidate will be on roster duty.
- Candidate should have ability to work in team and individually
- Candidate should be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Candidate should be able to join in the job immediately on notice from the Bank
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Required Position: 03
Nature: Contractual/Part Time/Permanent
Application Deadline: 10 June 2014
Labels: Business Administration
Saturday, April 12, 2014
RDRS Bangladesh seeks proposals from national/international individuals, consulting firms, coalitions, universities, and NGOs to undertake the assignment of Mid-term Review of RDRS Strategic Plan.
Interested consultant(s)/consulting agencies are requested to submit the hard copy of technical and financial proposals on or before 04 May, 2014 by 05:00 pm (local time) in a sealed envelope, marked with the assignment title by addressing to The Executive Director, RDRS Bangladesh, House 43, Road 10, Sector 6, Uttara, Dhaka 1230, Bangladesh. The electronic copy of the proposals is to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within the said timeframe. Please visit www.rdrsbangla.net or click here for detailed Terms of Reference (ToR). RDRS Bangladesh authority reserves the right to reject any proposal without assigning any reason.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Well-presented and coherent resume and cover letterFirst of all, make sure to have a correct and coherent resume and cover letter. State explicitly there why you are the best candidate for a given job offer. In other words, “be clear”. Ask an advice from an expert if needed be to correct some mistakes there in. Information has to be coherent in the resume and the cover letter. Before writing them down, read the job description and carefully target it to your desire to work in the company. Go online or on TV and try to discover what is the job seeker searching for as well as key elements that ca be discussed during a probable interview.
Searching scrupulouslyDepending on studies you have followed, you can start researches. Job application may not be directly answered a few days after the deposit. Nevertheless, you will need to be patient and keep on searching. There are hundreds of websites on the Internet that can provide you with job offers that can meet your needs and requirements. Search on newspapers, keep connected with friends and ask them if there is an offer somewhere that may be interesting for you.
Use social networksSocial networks can work for both personal and professional use. Get involved in professional social networks, participate in forums and do not hesitate to show your degree and competences off. Networking is considered to be the number one in networking strategy. Sooner or later, you will receive an answer from a recruiter. You can also use options such as online notification to remind and alert you of a job offer.
Do what it takes to stand out among the crowdHuman resources boards receive and have to read about hundreds of resumes per day. They do not have enough time to read them carefully. Due to this situation then, you have to find ways to make your resume stands out from others. Copy paste from the Internet can be a real danger. Online models are quite the same and using them is giving HR chances not to read yours. Moreover, target your documents (letter of application and cover letter) to the special job you are applying for. Make sure it does not contain error. You can also call the employer and share your excitement and enthusiasm concerning the job offer.
Be confident and don’t give upTake this last tip in your heart. You may have tried everything but the future still remains unopened. Getting discouraged can happen to everyone and especially to students searching for their first or their new job. Looking for a job is a competitive market. If you give up too early, you are loosing the trade. Even if many people are lacking of motivation and initiate, let it be not you. Perseverance is important in any field of life.
Labels: Job Searching Tips
People Finding the Jobs With Us
- ▼ 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (105)
- ► 2009 (154)