Position: C++ Programmers
No. of Vacancies: 4
Deadline: June 30, 2011
Vizrt is an IT company creating software for the media industry. Vizrt has a large product portfolio used by customers around the world for graphics production, video management and editing, web content management, and content adaption and delivery to all digital devices. Among the customers are well-known broadcasters such as CNN, Fox, and BBC, as well as media companies such as News International and Axel Springer. Vizrt has 550 employees worldwide in offices in a large number of locations, including Oslo, Stockholm, London, Sidney, New York, Bangkok and Dhaka.
Our Media Asset Management (http://www.vizrt.com/products/viz_ardome/) product range includes tools for simplifying the work at TV stations, which means digitizing material, managing the media, video editing, trans coding between different media formats and archiving.
Currently we have 46 Software Engineers in the Dhaka office working in different Vizrt products. We are looking for talent and energetic programmers to work in the Vizrt's MAM backend systems.
Experience required: 2 years or more
Selected programmers will get startup training in the Vizrt's Stockholm office. An expert from Vizrt Stockholm will be relocated in Dhaka to train.
Technology Used in MAM systems:
- boost libraries,
- Object Windows Library(OWL)
- Loki Library,
- Simple DirectMedia Layer(SDL) Library,
- Open Media Library,
Additional Job Requirements:
- Graduation in Computing Science or equiv.
- Understand fundamental concepts of programming such as data structures, algorithms, time complexity
- Be comfortable in Linux environment
- Good in English both in written and spoken form
- Experience in programming in Linux environment with script languages or C/C++
It is also meriting if this person:
- Has experience in working with enterprise database systems such as Oracle and DB2
- Has experience with large scale storage solutions. Know what an MSA-60 is.
- Has experience with Perl
- Has experience from Scrum
- Presentation skills and the demonstrable ability to discuss technical subjects with personnel - at all levels - is a must.
- Highly analytical, pro-active and detail oriented.
- Social, friendly and team player
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote jobsinbd.blogspot.com as the source of the job advert