Duty Station – Bhuapur and Gopalpur upazilas in Tangail district
Salary – Annual Tk.813,200/- inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances with other admissible benefits.
Benefits/facilities - 14.8% retirement fund contribution by icddr,b, children allowance @Tk.1,420/- per child per month, medical facilities for dependent spouse and children, free group life insurance.
- Mentor trained health service providers to ensure that the standard triage and patient management guidelines are followed;
- Liaise with the government health managers for quality assurance and facilitate smooth operation of the project activities;
- Identify implementation gaps, potential for improvement, organize and facilitate trainings and continuous on job education and provide supportive supervision;
- Collect data from health facilities based on project needs and organize quality checking activities;
- Organize regular coordination meeting with government service providers and stakeholders;
- Ensure quality of data, coding and compilation of data and prepare progress report;
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the study team.
- MBBS degree from a reputed medical college recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) with completion of one year internship training; Masters in Public Health is desirable;
- 3 years work experience in supervision and monitoring, quality assurance and related data collection;
- Must have one year experience/training in paediatrics /obstetrics;
- Able to plan and carry out field activities independently and meet deadline;
- Team building, supervision, motivational and training skills are essential;
- Should be ready to perform jobs in adverse situation and able to encounter pressure;
- Candidates must have very good interpersonal communication skills;
- Must have adequate knowledge and skills on MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Bangla are essential.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements should submit online applications using icddr,b website: www.icddrb.org by June 20, 2012. Internal candidates must mention their Identification Numbers in the applications.
icddr,b is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from women candidates. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for the interview. All the tests and interviews will be held in Dhaka.