Position: MIS & Reporting Officer [Temporary]
Department: Customer Care
Division: Planning & Development
Job Location: Tigers' Den (HQ)
Deadline : 19 August 2009
- Need to analyze data from different data sources like MySQL, Oracle or Access then report it in Excel
- If any web interface is required for reporting then he/she should be knowledgeable enough to develop the URL and communicate reports by controlling user access privileges and security through the URL
- Design architecture of database and interface at user friendly level
- Develop web application if required for automation of work process.
Required Academic Qualifications
- CS/CSE Graduate from any UGC approved University with knowledge in PHP, Java script, MySQL, Oracle, Ms Access and Excel, Joomla, Visio, MS Project.
- Fresh Graduates can apply.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Please refer to Required Competencies:
- Team Work: Display a good-natured, cooperative and positive personality
- Decision Making/Problem Solving: Assess options and implications in order to identify solutions. Help the team to achieve win-win situation by demonstrate effective negotiation skill
- Drive and Initiative: Do things proactively under minimal supervision and take result-oriented actions
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Open to modify behavior and decisions according to changed circumstances
- Planning and Organizing: Develop project plan and implement them successfully, under supervision. Act as an efficient multitasked professional and a competent time manager
- Effective Communication: Convey messages clearly to others, verbally, and in writing to meet different business needs
- Customer Focus: Understand and help the team meet clients’ needs
- Cooperation: Be pleasant with others on the job
- Reliability: Be responsible and fulfill obligations
- Service Orientation: Be sensitive to others' needs
- Self Control: Maintain composure in very difficult situations.
Candidates who do not meet the education, experience and other attributes will NOT be considered.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE AN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.