Organization: Nari Uddug Kendra
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
End date: June 7, 2011
Last updated: June 8, 2009
Area of Focus: Human Rights and Civil Liberties, Women's Issues
Start date: July 1, 2009
Last day to apply: December 1, 2009
NUK is a human rights organization devoted to the empowerment of women in all aspects of Bangladeshi society. Our various projects, from Safe Motherhood to Gender Justice Counseling to Sport and Physical Activity for Women’s Empowerment, all work toward promoting gender equality and women’s development. We are looking for dedicated interns, interested in helping to create gender equality in South Asia, to work with us on promotional development and fundraising projects.
-Editing and proofreading promotional materials for the organization and development projects. This includes all research and communication done by the organization.
-Maintaining and updating the NUK and related program websites
-Helping to set up a program for future international interns and volunteers.
-Must be a native English speaker
-Must be dedicated to the mission and vision of NUK
-Background in South Asian or women's issues is a plus but not required.
Other important information:
-Positions are open to interns able to spend six months to a year in Bangladesh.
-Internships are unpaid, but interns will be given a 20,000-30,000 taka stipend ($300-$400) and accommodations will be provided.
-Interns are currently asked to provide their own airfare, though provisions may be made for this in the future.
How to apply
All interested applicants should send a resume and letter of interest to Mashuda Khatun Sheflali at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank / Insurance
- Commercial /Supply Chain
- Data Entry / Operator / BPO
- Education / Training
- Engineering / Architecture
- Front Desk / Reception
- Garments/ Textile
- Government Jobs
- Information Technology
- Journalism / Content
- Medical / Pharmaceuticals
- Mkt / Sales /Care
- NGO / Social Service
- Research / Consultancy
BD Companies Jobs Sites
- ACI Ltd. Jobs
- British Council Jobs
- Banglalink Career
- Career at Aktel
- Careers at UNICEF
- GrameenPhone Career
- Jobs and careers with GTZ
- Jobs at Warid
- MGH Group Career
- Microsoft Careers
- Novartis Bangladesh Jobs Opening
- Standard Chartered Group Careers
- United Nations Volunteers
- World Bank Careers
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Organization: Nari Uddug Kendra
People Finding the Jobs With Us
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (105)
- Researcher (Field Analyst) for LIFT-UP Program of ...
- Project Engineer and Project Monitoring Officer: C...
- Head, Blood Bank : ICDDR,B
- General Manager, Sales and Marketing : Palli Prope...
- Data Entry Operator: Ring Bangladesh
- CISCO trained and/or certified in CCNA, CCNP, CCDA...
- J2EE Developer: Escenic Bangladesh Ltd.
- Executive - Human Resources: Apollo Hospitals Dhak...
- MIS & Reporting Officer [Temporary]: Banglalink
- Showroom Executive : ACI
- Careline Officer [Temporary] : Banglalink
- Merchandising: Navana Sweaters Limited
- Human Resource Requirements: East West University...
- Civil Engineer : Inspiration Institute Of Design &...
- Human Rights and Civil Liberties, Women's Issues
- Senior Back-End Developer & Web 2.0 Expert
- Graphic Design Consultant : GoodGuide
- Vacancy announcement Ishmam Outsourcing Solutions
- ▼ August (18)