Amin Mohammed Group, a leading Real Estate Developer, is looking for smart experienced, hard working, dynamic, energetic, self-motivated persons in the relevant field for the following positions:
Application Deadline: January 31, 2010
Head of Internal Audit
1. Chartered Accountant with 5-6 years practical experience in related field or M.Com (Accounting) with CA – Final- GROUP-1 qualified or PE-2 completed having 10-12 years practical experience in the relevant field.
2. Must have knowledge on Accounting Software and Management Information System (MIS).
3. Have professional traits like, leading, negotiations, planning and execution skills.
4. Age within 45 years
1. Plan and conduct financial and operational audits throughout the Amin Mohammad Group (AMG) as per annual plan and as director by management. Audits will include a review of all operational aspects in addition to the normal finance and accounting issues;
2. Develop total group-wide financial risk management policies & policies & procedures as required & insure that all areas of the group has established policies and procedures;
3. Carry out independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures & standards by which the financial, physicals and information resources are managed;
4. Conduct specific management studies, as director by the management;
5. Produce audit reports detailing finding and recommendations;
6. Provide tanning the relevant staffs of Group on Internal Audit when required.
1. MBA/ Masters from any reputed university.
2. Having LLB/ LLM degree will be given preference.
3. Have 7-8 years practical experience of handing administrative affairs.
4. Versatile Knowledge on Human Resource Management, office management, vehicle management, event management etc.
5. Must be efficient in operating MS Office.
1. General office administration support organizational and staff management.
2. To manage day to day administrative work.
3. Supervision and control duties, responsibilities of subordinate staff.
4. Review and recommended all bills for purchase of office supplies, entertainment, staff conveyance, utilities (Electricity, Gas and water), advertisements etc.
5. Coordination and support to management team, project.
6. Manage legal issues of the Company.
7. Ensure regular supply of all utilities, water & electricity.
8. Ensure maintenance of all office equipment, monitor and maintain effective functionalities of Electricity, Generator, Computers, CC TV, Internet, Water supply and air coolers and overall security.
9. Review and approve bills for vehicle maintenance, fuel and overall controlling of Company vehicles.
10. Write letter to clients, outside agencies in matters of legal issues, lease/rental of own premises.
11. Event management of the Group as and when necessary
Education: Master degree from any recognized University. Candidates who have completed course from ICSMB will be given preference.
Skills: Secretarial practice, Financial Accounting. IT etc.
Experience: 5 years or above
Personal Qualities/ Attributes: Leadership, Dedication & commitments.
- To ensure that the organization pursues its objects as defined in its governing document;
- To ensure the organization applies its resources exclusively in pursuance of its objects;
- o contribute actively to the board of Directors role in giving firm strategic direction to the organization, setting overall policy, defining goals and setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets;
- To safeguard the good name and values of the organization;
- To ensure the effective and efficient administration of the organization;
- To ensure the financial stability of the organization;
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property; and
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
Assistant Manager (Human Resource)
1. MBA in HRM from any recognizes University. Candidates who have completed PGDPM/ PGDHRM from recognized institution will be given preference.
2. Minimum 7-8 year's experience in related fields.
3. Personal Qualities/Attributes: Organized, amiable, assertive, dynamic, system oriented, follow through, and people oriented, leadership, cost and quality conscious, good communicator.
4. Communication, Training and Presentation skill.
1. Assessing training needs assessment for the dept. as well as employee.
2. Co-ordinate and conduct training program as per schedule.
3. Dealing with performance appraisal and evaluation tools of the team members
4. Conducting audits and reporting on QMS including follow-up for improvements, and corrective actions
5. Preparing and up-dating of Manuals, forms and documents related to QMS etc. and control thereof.
6. Co-ordinate and conduct training on safety, Health & Environment, and QMS for awareness creation and effective implementation through out the company.
Personal Secretary to Managing Director
1. MBA/ Master Degree from any recognized university;
2. Ideal candidate should have 5-7 years practical experience in the relevant field. Preference will be given to the candidate having the experience of working with CEO/MD of large group of company;
3. Must have good personality with a good bearing. Should be able to work under stress;
4. Having training on office management will given preference;
5. Be proficient in English and have computer knowledge;
6. Age within 40 years.
1. Organize and maintain MD's office so that day to day office functioning of MD's Secretariat runs smoothly.
2. Follow up all the assignments given by MD with the deadline to accelerate the work & follow up actions on pending matters.
3. Plan and arrange travel itineraries, schedules and process expenses.
4. Check mail of MD and go thorough minutely for the next course of action and present in timely to MD.
Salary: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Please apply in confidence along with updated resume and two copies of resent passport size photographs to Director (HR) at the following address or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post applied for must be written on the envelope or at the subject of the e-mail.
Amin Mohammad Foundation Ltd.
Amin Chamber, 752 Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi C/A, Dhaka-1205