Post: Director - Flight Operation of Aviation
Responsibilities and duties
- Strong aptitude on aviation operations & comply the local / foreign Civil Aviation rules and regulations
- Manages the program to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations including cost, quality and schedules while maintaining company profit motives.
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
- Responsible for contract administrative functions including safety, security, and labor reporting.
- Retd. Captain or Above
- 5 or 7 years in Local / Foreign Aviation Company
- Attractive and negotiable
Job location: Gulshan,Dhaka
How to apply:
Please Send your CV to email@example.com
Send a hard copy of your CV
along with one copy recent passport size photograph
To the (HR & Admin), Pacific Group
Symphony (3rd floor) 9, Gulshan Avenue (South), Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2012.