Aga Khan Education Service, Bangladesh is seeking applications for a "FINANCE OFFICER" who will be responsible for the Financial Management of the company.Position: FINANCE OFFICER
Application Deadline: April 20, 2009
DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE:
- MBA with major in Accounting or Finance discipline or MBA in other majors with previous degrees in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in reputed organization(s)
- A dynamic personality with leadership qualities and result-oriented approach.
- Business development management experience would be considered a plus
- Experience in overseeing preparation of accounts, cash flow projections, financial and management reports and implementing budgetary controls
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and accounting software.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant Acts and Rules, such as the Companies Act, Income Tax, VAT, Labour.
Standard application forms can be downloaded by clicking here and duly filled up form should be submitted with your personal CV and photo as attachments to the following email address:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.