A Leading Organization in Bangladesh is seeking applications from qualified, dynamic, dedicated and energetic person to fill up the following position.
Deputy Manager (Admin & HR)
Application dateline: April 10, 2009.
The individual must be well conversant with:
- Office Management, Disciplinary Management.
- Support & Logistic Service.
- Protocol job like Visa, Immigration, BOI & Travel etc.
- Transport & Security Management.
- House Keeping, Sanitation and Health & Safety Mgt.
- Control of Vendor & Suppliers.
- Bangladesh Labour law 2006.
- Advanced Computer knowledge in MS office and Internet communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills that foster good working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and participate as part of a small and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to determine priorities, plan and work towards organisational goals.
- High level of negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Willingness and ability to accept change and acquire new skills.
- Ability to provide leadership in the areas of expertise.
- Commitment to quality management.
- Ability to identify and facilitate the resolution of conflict.
- High level of motivation, demonstrated analytical skills and ability to think creatively.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within delegated limits.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Preferable MBA or Masters in any Discipline
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Administration, Compliance, Office Management, Security Management, Legal.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Minimum 10-12 years experience working in Administrative Department.
- At least 5 years in managerial capacity in reputed national or multinational organization or industrial organization.
Please Send Your Resume/CV in the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning position name on the subject line.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements submit an application with CV detailing experience and other particulars along with a recent passport size colour photograph to The Advertiser, Prothom Alo Jobs, CA Bhaban (4th Floor), 100 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka 1215 by April 10, 2009.