Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited (BEOL) is a 100% foreign owned company dealing with fast moving consumer goods with head office situated in Singapore. BEOL was established in 1993 and has since been aggressive in the marketing of most preferred brand consumer pack edible oil “Rupchanda”.
As a part of our continuous growth in Bangladesh, we invite dynamic, self-motivated and high caliber individual to join our winning team.
Position: Manager - Management Accounts
Application Deadline: April 25, 2009
- Consolidate and interpret financial data from various departments and cost centers to ensure that accurate and timely business information is presented to management to assist them in decision making;
- Forecasting and monitoring spending, costs and budgets to analyze company’s performance;
- Prepare management reports – variance analysis – cost control and related aspects;
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and improve profitability;
- Perform product costing and analyze the standard costs;
- At least a graduate with MBA from IBA or full graduate from ICMA.
- A proven professional competency and managerial ability with post qualification experience in a manufacturing industry of approx. 5-7 years.
- Strong leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience of analyzing company financial data.
- Experience of managing computerized accounts systems.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Independent, positive attitude, highly motivated, result oriented, target driven and able to work in a fluid and fast moving environment.
- Age should be within 35 years.
BEOL offers attractive and competitive salary and benefit package with an opportunity to excellent career growth. Candidates who meet the above mentioned profile may send their CVs to “Head of HR & Administration”, Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited, Land View Commercial Centre (10th Floor), 28 Gulshan North C/A, Gulshan Circle-2, Dhaka-1212, along with an updated resume with contact number, passport size photograph and a cover letter.
Interested candidates may also apply through www.beol-bd.com