The Bangladesh Investment Climate Fund (BICF), under a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) and BICF, is providing technical assistance through the Social Management Program of BEPZA. Under the Social Management Program, BEPZA is looking for 5 (five) Counselors to provide services in different EPZs in Bangladesh.
Deadline: 5th September 2010
Functions of the Counselor: The corefunctions of the Counselors include compliance monitoring, building awareness campaign, dispute resolution, ensure introduction of ISO 26000 standards, etc. in the EPZs of Bangladesh.
Education and Other Qualifications:
- Masters in Law / Social Science from recognized university or equivalent degree preferably with diploma in personnel management. Minimum 2 nd division / class in all public examinations
- At least 4 years practical working experience in a large industrial unit/ Law firm/ Government and semi-Government organization
- Practical experience in Human Resources Management field in any reputed labor intensive industrial unit will be given preference
- In - depth knowledge of BEPZA Instructions 1 and 2, the EPZ Workers Association and Industrial Relation Act 2004 (Act No. 23 of 2004) and Labor Law s for counseling the labor forces will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in spoken and written both in Bangla and English is essential
- Must have sound knowledge in computer operation (MS Word, MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- Age limit maximum 35 years (as on July 1, 2010)
- Duration of Employment: About 10 months (up to 30-06-2011)
- Monthly salary with other benefits will be Tk. 24,000/- +
Group Health and Life Insurance Policy Interested qualified candidates are requested to apply with detailed Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of all certificates and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs to the following address on or before September 05, 2010.
HR Consulting Unit
House 357 (2nd Floor), Lane 27, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206