- Graduate / Diploma (university degree is preferred).
- Answers and transfers calls to the right person/team.
- Completes the log sheet for all incoming calls and submits to team leader (tracking info)
- List types of customers requests
- Monitors customers calls during peak hours
- List abandoned calls.
- Answer customers' inquires whenever needed.
- MS Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and Power Point)
- English Proficiency
- Capable of dealing with customers with professional manners
- Capable of solving internal administrative problems
Work Experience: N/A
Expolanka Group, Bangladesh offer competitive remuneration with short & long term benefit package at all level of employment and also ensure faster career progress & development.
How to apply:
Please ensure that you meet the minimum criteria before applying for this role (this will save your time as well as ours), then send your application along with Résumé and one recent passport size color photograph to: Chief Human Resource Officer, Expolanka Group, Bangladesh, Medona Tower (9th floor), 28 Mohakhali C/A Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh or Send Your CV To email@example.com.