PKSF Bhaban, E-4/B, Agargaon Administrative Area
Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207
Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF), an apex microcredit funding organization working for poverty eradication throughout Bangladesh, invites applications for the following positions in its two projects: i) Programmed Initiatives for Monga Eradication (PRIME) and ii) Learning and Innovation Fund to Test New Ideas (LIFT). PRIME is working for eradicating monga in 5 northern districts, while LIFT is providing financial support to various poor-friendly as well as innovative projects of different organizations located in different districts of the country. These projects are funded by DFID under its Promoting Financial Services for Poverty Reduction (PROSPER) programme in Bangladesh and will end in December 2013.
1. Position: Assistant Programme Coordinator, PRIME and LIFT
No. of vacancy: 1 (one)-PRIME and (one)-LIFT
Job station: Position for PRIME is based in Rangpur and position for LIFT is based in Dhaka
- Monitor the project activities regularly.
- Take corrective measures for proper implementation of project activities.
- Take initiatives to promote and develop PRIME and LIFT programmes.
- Assess proposals of different organizations prior to funding under LIFT programme.
- Masters degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum three first classes in the academic life. Candidates having third division/class in the academic period are not eligible to apply.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing/finance/agriculture/livestock/fisheries or food processing.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in training and project activities monitoring.
Remuneration: Taka 25,000/- (consolidated)
Age: Below 35 Years.
2. Position: Assistant Programme Coordinator (Health), PRIME
No. of vacancy : 1(one), Job station: Rangpur
- Prepare plans for ensuring primary health care services for the PRIME beneficiaries. Implement these plans through different partner organizations as well as assess the impact of the health services to PRIME beneficiaries.
- Lead and monitor the activities of health assistants of the partner organizations.
- Facilitate training for the health assistants of the partner organizations.
- Develop and maintain regular contacts with different government/ non- government health-service providers and ensure coordination with them for ensuring primary health care services for the PRIME beneficiaries.
- MBBS degree from any recognized medical college. Candidates having Masters in Public Health (MPH) will be given preference.
- Have demonstrable experience in primary health care services.
- Experience in public health in any NGO would be considered as an additional qualification.
Age: Below 35 Years.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements are requested to send their resume with a cover letter along with all copies of certificates and two recent passport size photographs to the undersigned on or before 18 December 2008. Please write the name of the position applied for on the top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates would be called for participating in the selection process. Women are encouraged to apply.
Assistant General Manager (Admin)