Intervida Bangladesh is an affiliate of Fundación Intervida (www.intervida.org), a non-partisan, nondenominational, and independent development NGO. We work towards sustainable human development, providing the resources necessary so that the most disadvantaged populations can strengthen their capacities and create opportunities to improve their living conditions. Intervida Bangladesh is especially active in the field of Education and Health.
* M.Com major in Accounting / Finance.
* Minimum 3 years working experience /C A Course Completed.
* Preparing year end financial report
* Preparing bank reconciliation.
* Record data into “Accounting Software”.
* Checking bills.
* Maintaining cash /cheque payment.
* Maintaining cash and bank books.
* Correspondence with bank and other entity.
* Prepare monthly money request.
* Maintain yearly Financial Archive.
* Good knowledge about the Accounting Software.
* Capable to manage all Accounting function, Strong personality & able to execute task with in dead line.
* Good command in both Bangla and English are essential.
Salary: 16,000.00 to 18,000.00
Other facilities: As per Staff Management Rule of the organization.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Please Send Your Resume/CV in the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates having the above requirements are requested to send their applications along with an updated CV, one copy Photograph & updated contact number on or before 5.30 pm 22nd January, 2009 to the following address.
The National Director
House # 504, Road# 34, New DOHS Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206.