aamra networks limited, country’s leading Internet and Application service provider, invites applications from dynamic, competent and self motivated individuals to fill the following position in its System Administration department.
Position: Network Engineer
- Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering
- Minimum of two years practical experience in ISP / Telecom Network maintenance
- Working experience on Linux, Cisco routers and Switches
- Practical knowledge on IP routing, IP submitting and protocols (TCP / IP, OSFP, BGP, QoS, STP, VLAN etc)
- Good interpersonal communication skill, energetic and ability to work under pressure
- Skill in preparing various kinds of reports and documentation will be considered as an added advantage
- Advance knowledge on network security and Linux firewalls
- Good analytical skill for troubleshooting and monitoring of a large ISP network.
Please email or post your resume (with a recent scanned or printed PP size photograph) to the following address on or before January 15, 2009. Please mention the post applied for in the subject line of email or on the top of the envelope.
aamra networks limited
Faruque Rupayan Tower (20th Floor), 32 Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213
Tel: 88 02 8861100 Fax: 88 02 8860077
URL: www.aamra.com.bd www.aamranetworks.com