aamra resources limited is one of the oldest and flagship companies of “aamra” group of companies operating successfully for nearly two decades. We hold distribution and marketing rights in Bangladesh for a number of world-renowned and high technology driven products and provide authorized complete maintenance services for the same. The company has been providing high-end quality systems, solutions and support to our customers in the sector of Apparel & Textile since the very beginning, and have established a solid reputation as a reputable supplier and service company.
Position Name: Service Engineer, VI. BE. MAC
No. of Vacancies: 01 (Apparel Division)
For Must: Applicant must mention the position name in subject. No application will be accepted if it is not mentioned.
Job Level: Entry Level
- All task related with installation / Erection of the Capital machineries.
- Troubleshooting of the machines
- Prepare a visit reports for each factory visits.
- Communicate with Sales Team in terms of offer proposals or information requests from customers.
- Support other Service Engineers for troubleshooting if needed.
- Provide on site or over phone technical support to the customer
- Maintain good product knowledge
- Visit potential Customers and maintain positive relationship with them
- Any kind of duties if required
Academic Qualifications Required:
Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
2 - 3 Years experience in the relevant field preferably a background in Industrial (Garments/Textile) Products.
Additional Job Requirements
- Having knowledge on electronics/ PLC/ Control panel on sewing machine is highly preferable
- Computer literacy is must
- Age 22 to 28 years
- Proactive, dedicated, creative, self-responsible, ability to work under pressure/deadline
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Willing to work even in any holidays & for long hours
- Excellent PR ability
- Should have a professional appearance with challenging attitude towards his job
- Must be a team player, & Results-oriented
- Should be capable to speak fluently and understand English
Salary Range: As per company structure
Other Benefits: As per company's HR policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: January 10, 2009