Alltech ranks among the top 20 animal health companies in the world and is experiencing the fastest organic growth. This year they celebrate the company’s 2th anniversary and its success can be attributed to an unwavering commitment to developing and commercializing cutting edge, natural nutritional solutions for the animal feed industry. Headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, USA, Alltech has followed a successful global strategy while at the same time having a strong local presence. Alltech achieved this growth by being responsive, proactive and flexible to market challenges and by employing enthusiastic and knowledgeable employees who are the best in recognizing and addressing the industry’s needs. People are the most valuable asset and Alltech nourish them by providing constant training and develop them to help them keep Alltech at the cutting edge of our industry. The South Asia business is aggressively growing and to this effect, Alltech is keen to expand it’s operation in Bangladesh. For more information on Alltech visit it’s website www.alltech.com
- DVM/ Animal Husbandry from any reputed university.
- Minimum 05 - 10 years experience in livestock industry preferably in the feed additives business.
- Work within a team to achieve sales target in a defined territory.
- Provide technical support to the customer.
- Organize training program for the technical/ sales persons to support the customers.
- Report to the Business Manager to support him to achieve overall goals & objectives of the company.
- Dairy market development to increase targeted growth of the company.
- The position demands strong market knowledge, techno-commercial skills, ability to formulate regional plans and capability to develop business.
- This is a key position and demands outstanding leadership qualities and responsibility.
- The ideal candidate should be self motivated, positive mental attitude and be able to handle pressure & run the department independently
- Communication skill, with customer and have a good knowledge of business English
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Overseas training
If you are ambitious, intending to persue career in a foreign company and meet the above criteria, you are requested to apply. You may also email your CV at: email@example.com