Company Secretary - One Position
Receptionist - One Position
Position Title: Company Secretary (1 position)
- Organize Board and other Statutory Meetings of the Company, recording and circulation of the Minutes of the Board and other Statutory Meetings
- Perform all Company affairs under the Companies Act, 1994
- Comply with the directions and regulations made by the Board of Directors
- Maintain liaison with legal counsel for statutory issues related to the Company
- Assist the CEO in implementing the Board decisions
- Manage and control the company’s accounts and prepare monthly report for management
- Liaison with Banks, Auditors, and Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and firms including public relations
- Prepare budgets and assist company management in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan and setting the strategic direction of the company.
- Manage the procurement of goods and services under GOB and IDA guidelines
- Assist in the commercialization of the company
- Promote the company including the preparation of newsletter, company brochure, website etc.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 8-10 years in Ministries/Government Agencies, large banks, and/or other public sector concerns in planning, programming and coordination of projects.
- Demonstrated experience as Company Secretary in a large private or public sector company.
- Familiarity with Company Law, government procedures, aid procedures and aid management.
- Experience in personnel management and administration.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in Bangla and English with good interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Work in a donor environment (such as World Bank, UN, etc.).
- Must have postgraduate degree in Business Administration, from a reputable university, with finance or accounting major.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess one or more of the following (a) degree from an overseas university (b) membership as a chartered company secretary (c) CA intermediate (course complete).
Age limit 45 years, which can be relaxed in the case of exceptional candidates.
Position Title: Receptionist (1 position)
Responsible for answering incoming calls on multi-line telephones and taking messages, greeting visitors, directing visitors to their destinations, responding to inquiries from the public, and provide information about the organization, organizing reading materials and performing a variety of other office tasks, such as faxing or emailing etc.
Qualifications and Experience
The applicant must have Graduate in any discipline and preferably with ‘A’ level background, with 2 to 4 years of experience. Masters in any discipline will be given preference. Only females are allowed to apply. She should be smart and attractive with good communication skills in Bangla and English, with the ability to work under stress situation. Must have good computer knowledge and use of email and internet.
Age limit 32 years, which can be relaxed in the case of exceptional candidates.
Submission of Application
Interested applicants are requested to forward their Curriculum Vitae with recent photograph and expected salary (gross) addressed to The Advertiser, GPO Box 2348 Dhaka or e-mail to email@example.com by 10 March 2012 to GPO Box 2348, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any direct or indirect solicitation will disqualify candidature.