I shall look forward to your response and hope to have a wonderful career in the days to come with our company.
Job Title: Manager, Service
Reports to: Head of Agro Machinery
To Plan, develop and direct after sales service strategies of Agro- Machineries and activities RCAL to ensure the achievement agreed after sales service targets and quality of product
- Making action plan to develop new services and concepts for the assigned market segment and periodic reviews.
- Maintain time to time communication with the principal to provide market service feedback, product failure & its technological development in line with market demand & ensure warranty.
- Ensure information collection from the competitors market and identify the gaps and contribute to rectify the same for development.
- Time to time coordinate with the team to monitor the progress of the activities and share the deviations found in the proposed plan to superiors and follow up actions accordingly.
- Prepare budget for sales of spares, detail plan for promotional activities to develop the market, staffing, training, systems improvement and interface with branch and other divisions.
- Making evaluations for skill developments of driving team as performance basis.
- Driving the service/promotional activities through the development and implementation of service development plans for traditional services and new services.
- Translate Industries’ Services strategy into pragmatic action plans and execute.
- Analyze market potential and develop competitive positioning and pricing strategies
- Maintain & update material management system for spares, tools, & equipment in sufficient quantity so to use and/or replace when required.
- Draft, negotiate and secure contracts with local and international clients.
- Monitor market for the development of new technologies and trends.
- Ensure cost control in line with budgeted objectives and take preventive and corrective action when required.
- To develop the skilled manpower in line with the proposed action plan and recommend ways and means to improve the performance in the system.
- Develop effective networks to ensure the better service to customer-end.
- Accomplish any other job assigned by the supervisor.
- Follow company Policies and Procedures and Instructions related to the area of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Education: B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering / B. Sc. in Agricultural Engineering
- Skill: Analytical ability to technical and planning presentation, good computer literacy and negotiation.
- Experience: Minimum 03 (three) years experience in relevant Agricultural Machineries products (e.g. Farm Tractor, Rotary Tiller, Power Tiller, Diesel Engine, Combine Harvester, Rice Transplanter, etc.)
Apply instructions: Please read carefully the requirements. Apply only if it matches you.
Applicants meeting the requirements of position are requested to send their updated CV along with photo and application to General Manager, QA, Rahimafrooz (Bangladesh) Ltd. 1A Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan – 1, Gulshan, Dhaka – 1212 by 01 March 2012.