Consultant Wanted for
ActionAid Bangladesh under the DIPECHO VI program is working in 3 different geographical locations with a view to increase the capacity of community and institutions so that the impact of hazards can be reduced effectively. As a part of its working strategy, it is planning to document on the promise and best practices of the field activities during the project period.
Role of consultant in implementing the task:
- The consultant will be responsible to note down process documentation of the activities of AAB DIPECHO project in Dhaka, Satkhira, Khulna, and Pabna.
- The consultant will be responsible for developing the impact analysis of structural mitigation in Pabna, Chittagong and Kurigram.
- Case study of a village focusing the preparedness towards building disaster resilient community in any area of AAB DIPECHO project
- He will be responsible to develop the event report at least 5.
- He will be responsible to prepare the case studies at least 4.
- Process documentation on Mass casualty management
Please check http://narri-bd.org/ or Click Here for details ToR
Submission of Proposal:
Interested consultant (s) may submit their technical and financial proposal in a sealed envelope or by mail at the following address. Envelop must be marked with the title of the assignment. The application must be submitted on or before February 25, 2012. Please send your application to -
Mr. Raj Kumar Gade, Program Manager
Road # 128, House # CES (E) 19
Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212