I shall look forward to your response and hope to have a wonderful career in the days to come with our company.
Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Head of Agro Machinery
To Plan, develop and direct marketing strategies of Agri- Machineries and activities RCAL to ensure the achievement agreed business targets and quality of product.
- Develop appropriate promotional plan and strategies on assigned product.
- Preparing effective promotional materials on assigned products.
- Prepare both short and long term sales forecast and marketing plans on assigned products in coordination with Head of Agro Machinery, RCAL.
- Generate innovative ideas in changing and developing promotional strategies and programs.
- Provide required inputs in the process of new product development and to bring changes (if required) on the existing products.
- Prepare and coordinate product manual and training manual for the assigned products .Also coordinate training on new and existing product to the field forces.
- Monitoring the competitor’s marketing and sales promotional strategies and submit report to Head of Agro Machinery, RCAL.
- Answering queries related to technical aspects substantiated by the published document on the assigned products.
- Guideline the sales against targets and devising appropriate strategies and plans to meet sales forecasts.
- Organize meeting/ symposium in collaboration with FF for product briefing to the farm owners and service providers.
- Maintain liaison with principal for more information on product and promotional support.
- Build up strong relationship with the Directorate of field force.
- Develop personal contact with the important opinion leaders in engineer department, NGOs, and other people of the society who may directly influence our business. Exchange ideas to obtain feedback on the product.
- Accomplish any other job assigned by the supervisor.
- Follow company Policies and Procedures and Instructions related to the area of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Education: MBA (Major in Marketing) / B. Sc in Agriculture Engineering
- Skill: Analytical ability to marketing and planning presentation, good computer literacy and negotiation.
- Experience: Minimum 03 (three) years experience in relevant Agricultural Machineries products (e.g. Farm Tractor, Rotary Tiller, Power Tiller, Diesel Engine, Combine Harvester, Rice Transplanter, etc.)
Apply instructions: Please read carefully the requirements. Apply only if it matches you.
Applicants meeting the requirements of position are requested to send their updated CV along with photo and application to General Manager, QA, Rahimafrooz (Bangladesh) Ltd. 1A Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan – 1, Gulshan, Dhaka – 1212 by 01 March 2012.