System & Database Administrator
Job Description / Responsibilities:
This job entails the following responsibilities:
- Install and maintain Oracle database (9i / 10g / 11g) on Linux / Windows.
- Configure ASM, RAC using Oracle Grid Infrastructure / Cluster ware in SAN storage (EMC).
- Ensure data security and Access control at database level.
- Database migrate/upgrade from Oracle database lower version to upper version.
- Ensure network security/ access control of server resources (Linux/Windows).
- Well conversant about RMAN Backup utility.
- Candidates aged not over 32 years old, should be at least a graduate/post-graduate. OCP DBA 10g and RHCE will be preferred.
- 1-3 years experience is required for this position. Extensive experience in Oracle Database 9i/10g database administration in Linux operating system is desired. Experience in Linux/Windows server installation and administration will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent analytical ability, good interpersonal & communication skills and must be able to work under pressure.
We offer an attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits package with a rapid career growth path for outstanding performers.
Please send a full CV and a recent passport size photograph to the Human Resources Department, Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Ltd., Landmark Building (11th Floor), 12-14 Gulshan North C/A, Dhaka 1212 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 25, 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.