No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- To support the legal needs of all the organizations conducting social business under Grameen Telecom Trust to ensure company’s interest
- To vet & provide legal opinions on various kinds of business and land documents
- To advise on regulatory and legal requirements
- To monitor, co-ordinate and interact with the legal advisors of the company regarding legal issues including litigation & documentation and also cross cheek their opinions
- To monitor and finalize legal vetting for land purchase and conduct purchase deed registration, pre- registration and post registration activities
Educational Requirements: L.L.B (Hon’s) / L.L.M from a reputed university.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 5-8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Relevant work experience in corporate, civil & criminal law
- Strong skills in structuring, drafting and negotiating business agreements
- Good understanding of legal issues
- Ability to understand business needs and proactively formulate effective legal solutions
- Ability to manage multiple matters simultaneously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good command over spoken & written English skills
- Leadership skills
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: PF/ Gratuity/ Festival Bonus/ mobile bill etc. as per company policy.
Job Location: Dhaka
Note: Applicants currently drawing monthly compensation below Tk 50,000 need not apply.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with complete RESUME along with 02 (two) recent photographs, copies of all academic and experience Certificates to:
Grameen Telecom Trust,
Grameen Bank Bhaban (18th floor),
Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Applicant must mention the name of the post on the envelop and enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2012