A. K. Khan Group offers an attractive and dynamic working environment with constant opportunities for career development. Currently we are inviting resume for the following position. If you have the talent, energy and drive to contribute, we would be delighted to have you as a valuable member of the team.
Position: DGM, Project & Administration
Job Location: Dhaka (Rupgonj)
Business Unit: A K Khan ICT (Inland Container Terminal) Project.
Duties and Responsibilities: This position has the responsibility to supervise and ensure the overall project management and administration of the AKK ICT Project. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out the detail need assessment for the project with foreign/local consultant;
- Prepare detail project plan as per requirement;
- Supervise and ensure all civil, mechanical and electrical work for the project;
- Carry out the detail financial budget for the project;
- Contact government agencies for project implementation;
- Ensure erection of boundary fence of the project;
- Manage all land matters related with the projects;
- Assess the overall security risk of the project;
- Maintain liaison with local law enforcement for the interest of the company;
- Look after overall administration of the project;
- B.Sc in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduates of Public Universities.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Arm Forces.
- Experience in project management in Port & Harbor will be given preference.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Project Management
- Administration Management
- Leadership & Vision
- Negotiation skill
- People Management Capability
If you think, you are the right person we are looking for, apply with full confidence sending resume with passport size photograph, contact phone number with two references to email@example.com. Your application must reach us by February 29, 2012. Please mention the position in the subject of the email that you are applying for. You are also requested to mention your present salary in the cover letter.
Only APPLICANTS matching with the above mentioned profile are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and world class working environment. Any approach for preferential treatment will disqualify the applicant.