Organization Name GPIT ERP & Hyperion.GPIT Financial and Admin Solutions.GPIT Technology
Role / Department Overview
Leading and ensuring the development, operation & implementation of ERP, Hyperion and related solutions, systems and services for GPIT and its customers ensuring customer satisfaction, delivery, service, revenue, efficiency.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery & operation of COTS & in house solutions (ERP, Hyperion) for Grameenphone and other local as well as global Telco & non Telco clients, maintaining quality and timeline
- Meet the company revenue and profit target with proper planning & execution with extended global standard skill, capability and customer focus
- Maintain good partnership with local and global technology solution providers and systems integrators (e.g. ORACLE, Microsoft, IBM, Wipro etc.) to ensure state of the art technology solutions and services towards customers
- Maintain a global multicultural client and business portfolio positioned in diversified geographical locations with separate solutions/services through delivering customer value in the area of Financial Systems
- Be responsible for revenue execution and ensure proper and efficient cost management (CAPEX and OPEX, AMC) for related areas
- Assure support on related system, operation and service areas
- Lead and Manage operations to meet business requirement and KPI & SLA
- Ensure quality & timely delivery and change management to satisfy the customer requirement
- Responsible for Planning, dimensioning, benchmarking and budgeting
- Portray effective leadership to ensure positive customer experience through motivating and inspiring team work
- Masters/Graduation in computer science or engineering/equivalent degree from any reputed university
- MBA from any reputed university
- At least 5-6 years experience in related systems and solutions areas with 3-4 years managerial experience.
- Experience in IT applications management, development and implementation
- Experience in ERP solution implementation is preferred
Special Skills Requirements
Functional knowledge on Financial, Supply Chain Management and Distribution domain
Skilled in Oracle or SAP ERP: functional, technical and system administration area
Sound understanding and experience in Integration of different solutions with ERP
Knowledge on standard implementation methodology (e.g. Oracle AIM)
- All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective Educational Institutions/ Employer Organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
- GPIT is an equal opportunity organization and believe in creating gender diversification.