ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM (ACF) is a non-Governmental, non-political, neutral and non-profit international organisation (INGO) that was created in France in 1979 to deliver aid in countries throughout the world. Since 2007, ACF has been providing assistance to vulnerable populations in Bangladesh in the medical, nutrition, mental health, food security, and water and sanitation fields.
ACF is looking for qualified candidate for the position of:
PROGRAM MANAGER CMAM – (NUTRITION DEPARTMENT) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
Cox’s Bazar district (Ukhia and Teknaf Upazilas)
Number of position
Duration of the contract
Responsible for the overall management and implementation of Community Based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) program in the district.
- To built the capacity of internal ACF staff on nutrition and more specifically on CMAM approach.
- To ensure quality and timely training of programme staff of partners.
- To set up the programme in coordination with partners.
- Coordinate the day to day management of the programme with partners.
- To take care of logistical aspects internal to ACF and support local partners in aspects pertaining to their implementation role.
- Human resource and financial management of the program.
- To participate in internal/external coordination and ensure timely reporting on programmes.
- To actively participate in the proposal writing and budget development and the donor reports.
- To create active communication and coordination system with all the partners in the district (local authorities, civil surgeon and the Upazilas Health Officers).
- To participate / organize nutrition surveys and assessment in the district based on the program needs
DEGREE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Masters in Public Health, Nutrition or in similar discipline with experience in training, capacity building, and programme management with special focus on CMAM.
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of health & nutrition and capacity building
- Out of which at least 3 years experience in programme management at senior level
- Out of which at least 2 years involvement in organizing and facilitating of trainings and capacity building (courses/trainings on health & nutrition related subjects, especially CMAM).
- Experience in conducting nutrition survey SMART methodology.
- Strong flexibility is required in terms of mobility and working hours.
Monthly Salary : 81,700 BDT
Other benefits: As per ACF policy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to submit the following documents:
- Complete and updated CV + cover letter including professional references
- Recent passport size photograph
- Copy of educational certificates, and work certificates
To Human Resources Department, Action Contre la Faim (ACF) in Dhaka – Orin Tower (1st Floor), House-23, Road-113/A, Gulshan-2
Closing date for application: 3rd March, 2012 (at 5:00 pm)
- Candidates will be treated strictly on merit and any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification.
- Only complete files will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by ACF.
- Please be prepared for the technical tests / interviews.
- As this is a re-advertisement, the candidates applied earlier need not apply again.