Synesis IT now invites applications from candidates who are talented and maintaining high ethical standard for the post of Senior Oracle Developer. The candidates who possess self driven, innovative attitude with problem solving skills will discover their right environment and find fast track career growth in Synesis IT.
Position: Senior Oracle Developer
No. of vacancy: 02
- Strong knowledge and practical experience on programming in Oracle Developer 10g with TOAD and PL/SQL;
- Develop production-level codes and maintain standard coding convention in Oracle Developer 10g and Oracle Database Server;
- Expert level knowledge in Oracle Developer 10g, PL/SQL, stored procedure, trigger and functions of Oracle Database Server;
- Experience on Oracle Report 10g will given preference;
- Expert level knowlege of Oracle Database Design;
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs;
- Looking for a dynamic fast paced personality, who is innovative and enjoys solving challenging problems for our software solutions;
- Self motivated, ability to perform coding independently according to clients requirements;
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed;
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference;
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering;
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) will be preferred;
- Applicant from other discipline who are confident about their knowledge in related areas and interested about the responsibility - also can apply.
- Strong communication skill (written & spoken) in both English & Bengali;
- Proficient in the use of the current suite MS Office productivity tools;
- Must be structured person with strong analytical skills;
- Should have excellent reporting skills;
- Must be energetic and able to work under pressure, independently with fixed deadlines;
- Dynamic, motivated, self driven and proactive to achieve the goal;
- Must be innovative, quick learner and a team player;
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in relevant field
Salary Range: As per Organization Rules
Other Benefits: As per Organization Rules
Job Location: Dhaka
Please E-mail your resume along with a cover letter and your photograph to email@example.com by March 21, 2012 and mention the position applied for in the subject line.