Regent-Uni Chemicals (Bangladesh) Limited (RUCL) a concern of Regent Group collaborated with Uni-Chemicals Manufacturing Limited, UK, having number of international quality products with strong brand approach in respect of personal care, home care and hygiene care fragment of FMCG along with dynamic distribution network to comply with the daily need of consumer.
RUCL is pleased to open a position of Assistant Sales Manager (ASM) toward having strong footprint in the market for a particular territory of Bangladesh; this could include several districts.
In any case, if any one is interested to build own career in Sales Operations to explore the market in FMCG industry, we can offer the competitive platform with excellent work friendly environment to develop and lead the essence of business in local and international market.
Job Description: Assistant Sales Manager
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you'll be organizing and leading number of teams of Sales Representatives (SR) supervised by Area Manager (AM) and Regional Manager (RM). Also, you might be responsible for a particular type of product or customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting sales targets for individual sales representative and team as a whole, according to company guidelines.
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Allocating areas to sales representatives.
- Monitoring territory managers’ activities and make them as functional.
- Developing sales strategies, channel management and handling distributors.
- Monitoring team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Dealing with some major customer accounts personally.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting back to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products, competitors and market intelligence.
- Recruits, tests, and hires distributors based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- In some jobs he may also be involved with marketing.
Skills and Interests
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- The ability to adopt with changing environment
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful.
MBA/Masters in any relevant discipline
Minimum 12 years in FMCG (relevant field)
At this moment in Dhaka but in course of time it could be changed subject to the requirements of the business of the company.
Attractive remuneration package and other business benefits will be offered for suitable candidate according to company policy.
If you think you are confident to face an interview to justify yourself for the position mentioned, please apply online or send your résumé along with your recent passport size photograph and copy of National ID Card before February 24, 2012.
Head of HR
36, Kemal Ataturk Avenue