You are warmly invited to build your career at one of the leading business conglomerates that represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. The A. K. Khan Group offers an attractive and dynamic working environment with constant opportunities for development. Currently we are inviting resume for the following position. If you have the talent, energy and drive to contribute, we would be delighted to have you as a valuable member of the team.
Position: Executive/Sr. Executive, HR
Job Location: Dhaka
Business Unit: A K Khan & Co. Ltd. (Telecom Division)
Duties and Responsibilities: This position has the responsibility to ensure day to day HR operation & Administrative support to the company. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the implementation and development of the HR policy as per law and best practices;
- Implement the customized Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and maintain all information in the ERP System;
- Update the employee database management system in ERP. Maintain & update detailed employee profile in the software;
- Maintain attendance, leave record, personal file etc;
- Maintain & update personal files of both existing & separated employees;
- Make Monthly Salary Sheet using payroll Software;
- Maintain employees benefit administration such as insurance and medical etc;
- Monitor due date of employee probation confirmation and issue job confirmation letter to the respective supervisors for necessary action;
- Prepare & distribute transfer, increment, promotion, warning and separation letters to the concerned persons as & when required;
- Assist to develop and coordinate grievances and mediate workplace disputes;
- Assist to create company training and development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees & organize the training;
- Assists with the implementation of the performance management system;
- Assist to prepare note, draft, office order, memo etc as required;
- Execute the overall HR operational function as and when required;
- Educational Qualification:
- BBA (HRM) or Masters in English/Public Administration. PGDHRM will be an added advantage.
3-4 yrs of work experience in relevant field.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English
- Knowledge on Salary & Wages administration.
- Self-motivated, confident and proactive
- Computer skills in MS-Office, Windows XP
If you think, you are the right person we are looking for, apply with full confidence sending resume with passport size photograph, contact phone number with two references to email@example.com. Your application must reach us by March 05, 2012. Please mention the position in the subject of the email that you are applying for. You are also requested to mention your present salary in the cover letter.
Only APPLICANTS matching with the above mentioned profile are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and world class working environment. Any approach for preferential treatment will disqualify the applicant.