19 years ago we have started our journey to become country’s most valuable financial brand, till today we haven’t shifted our focus from that vision. To sustain our position as market leader we need Future Leaders to deliver more effective and efficient service to our valuable customers. When we say Future Leaders , we are looking for people who are smart and tech savvy having excellent communications skills.
We are looking for graduates to join as a Management Trainee who will be absorbed directly as Principal officer after successful completion of one year intensive induction and training program.
At EBL we don’t offer jobs, we shape careers.
Qualifications & Other Competencies
- 4 – year graduation in Economics/Business Studies/BBA or MBA/MBM
- CGPA: Minimum 3 out of 4
- Be articulate and confident
- Demonstrated interest in extra-curricular activities
- Excellent Communications Skills with good computer literacy
Compensation, Benefits & Terms of Employment
- Excellent Career Progression in the most exciting learning environment
- Attractive compensation and benefit package
- Geographic mobility and flexibility
- Successful candidates will have to sign a surety bond to serve EBL for minimum 3 years.