- Update standard costs in the Bill of Materials.
- Review standard and actual costs for finding cost variances.
- Validate the Cost of Goods Sold as part of the month-end close.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts.
- Report on Breakeven Points by products, cost centers, and factories
- Report on margins by products.
- Report on periodic variances and their causes.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in any FMCG manufacturing company.
Additional Requirements :
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and e-mail.
- Knowledge in TALLY ERP 9.
- Good writing ability in English.
Education: ACMA / MBA ( Finance) / M.Com from any reputed university.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2012
Candidates are requested to send their CV with an application and 2 PP size photographs to: email@example.com or Matador Ball Pen Industries, 102, Azimpur Road, Dhaka-1205.