Executive Assistant to the CEO
A Top Multinational Company is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Represent the CEO’s office, as and when required
- Maintain the CEO’s agenda
- Prepare and organize meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Arrange/process all travel related activities of the CEO
- Arrange and coordinate external visitors’ schedules and itineraries
- Manage and arrange reimbursement of all official expenses incurred by CEO
- Attend to and monitor all urgent enquiries and ensuring that they are brought to the respective parties attention for prompt response
- Manage both inbound and outbound communications via email/phone etc.
- Continually develop and apply procedures to facilitate effective and efficient office/business systems
- Provide ad-hoc administrative duties and supports when required
- Ensure efficient document storage and retrieval for important documents.
- The professional must be of high ethical stature with proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Graduate, preferably with a management degree
- At least 7 years of working experience in corporate environment with 2-3 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bangla
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Problem solving and multitasking ability
- Strong ability in using the Microsoft Office Package i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience required on document control, preparation of spreadsheets, graphs and charts, presentation materials.
Last date of application is February 25, 2012