- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Manage existing and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service.
- Able to provide sales report/ Market forecast on a daily basis, to the reporting to Managing Director.
- Support for Sales performance/ Strategies.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in complex situation.
- Positive attitude, awareness of time and data management and able to prioritize task.
- Should have solid negotiation skills.
- Report all the happenings of the department to the board.
- Participate in the achievement of the company’s goals and vision.
- Establish new customer base along with new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to move toward and identify Potential Market, Franchise & dealers.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies for multiple channel
Masters/MBA (Major in Marketing)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Marketing, Sales, Tele Marketing, Branding & promotion.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills - Leadership, self--motivation and initiative.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability.
- Must be dynamic, proactive & passionate to win.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Tolerance to Ambiguity.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per Company Policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates filling the above requirements may apply with CV including a recent passport size photograph on or before 25th of March, 2012 marking the name of the position on top of the envelop to the following address:
The Head of Human Resource Department, Akhtar Group
66 progoti Sharani, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Phone: 8813864, 8813275, Fax: 8837706a