Manager – Accounts & Finance (Knit Garments)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Preparation of Balance Sheet, Income statement
- Preparation of daily/Monthly budget
- Preparation of cash flow statement
- Preparation of monthly Financial documents
- Preparation of Salary Sheet
- Preparation of other need based report according to higher management order
- Monitoring Bill & Voucher preparation & posting to the system
- Supervise Reconciliation of Bank Accounts; prepare Cash, Bank and Journal Voucher and Maintain Cheque Register and booking into the system.
- Financial Reporting (after month reporting, income statement, profit & loss analysis & Month wise Ledger balance check) and Preparation financial statement Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Maintain & preparing all kind of vouchers, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different registers related to finance & accounts.
- Supervises fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function.
- Documentation of L/C related transaction and must have experience- Export & Import related Journal and bank voucher entry.
Educational Requirements: Masters in Commerce (Accounting)
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Knit Garments
- The applicants must have knowledge of commercial related work
- Must have proper knowledge of Tally Software
Age Range: 30 to 45 year(s)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company rules
Job Location: Tejgaon, Dhaka
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with one recent passport size photograph to:
The Manager (Admin)
Tejgaon Textile Mills Ltd.
402, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208.
Ph- 9119369, 9110532
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: 16 March, 2012