Frenclub, a leading mobile social networking development company invites applications from Bangladeshi nationals to take up the challenge of driving the mobile products development in the following position.
Position: PHP Developer/Programmer
No. of position: 02
Job Location: Malaysia
- Analyze Product Requirements
- Design & Develop Mobile Applications on Servers & Devices
- Perform Unit & Integration testing of applications
- Provide Level 2 Support to Operations teams
- Practice Software Engineering methodologies
- Assists the manager with completion of running projects
- Provides innovative solutions to unique client needs
- Provides regular status updates regarding ongoing activities
- Able to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines
- Attends the client meeting along with marketing or directly if needed web project requirement analysis, gap analysis, project design, testing work, field support on web products and web demonstration
- Maintains and promotes a professional environment within the workplace
- Ensure proper coordination of team work plans for projects
- Follows all company rules and regulations
- Must be good in communication
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Well groomed
Minimum B.SC in computer science from any reputed university.
2 or more years experience in programming will be preferred.
Salary and other benefits: Attractive salary and other benefits shall be offered to the deserving candidates.
Instruction to Apply:
If your qualification and experience meet the requirements, please send your resume with 1 copy photograph, and experience certificates, to the Manager Marketing and Business Development, Frenclub at email@example.com on or before March 1, 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.