Bangladesh Liaison Office
You are required to perform the following duties for the Company under the responsibility of our Liaison office of Dhaka:
- Audit and evaluate all factories (incl. subcontractors). Ensure the factories are in ethical conformity with Tally Weijl requirements
- Check the production activities with all suppliers by checking the yarn and fabric stock availability, production space allowed for us…
- Make sure regularly that TW test & quality procedures are properly established, implemented, maintained and improved by Suppliers and Agent (incl. subcontractor).
- Ensure the quality shipped out is in conformity with Tally Weijl requirements by performing PP meeting, inline inspections
- Help suppliers by giving technical advice and / or solution to achieve perfect quality within the agreed delivery dates.
- Monitor the preventive and corrective actions
- daily report to Country manager
- communicate in time known information with all buyers and update the actual day to day activities
- Collect T&A from supplier to achieve right time shipment.
The candidate must:
- Be Able to work in a fast-paced and high-volume business
- Be specialized technically in woven/ Fine knit items
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- An experience with European / Western liaison office is a plus
- Very good English read, wrote and spoke
- Must have basic application knowledge & skill in working with MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS outlook, Internet Explorer, e -mail corresponding etc.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and Service minded.
- Candidate should be hard working like with an attitude to be self-driven, dynamic, pro-active, result and problem solving oriented, honest and responsible
- Ability to deliver & work under pressure and tight timing
- Skilled as strong team member
Salary Range + Others Benefits: Negotiable
Job Location: Dhaka
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches our requirements, please email your CV mentioning the salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: March 20, 2012