Marico Bangladesh Limited (MBL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Marico Limited, India, is one of the front footers in the FMCG arena in Bangladesh. It was incorporated on 6 September, 1999 and went into commercial operation on 30 January, 2000 with its flagship brand “Parachute Coconut Oil”. Marico's Consumer Products Business houses well-known brands such as Parachute, Parachute Advansed, Parachute Advansed AfterShower, Parachute Advansed Therapie, Parachute Advansed Cooling Hair Oil, Hair & Care, Parachute Beliphool, Aromatic, Camelia, Saffola, Hair Code, and Kaya among others, which occupy leadership positions with significant market shares. 1 out of every 3 Bangladeshis is a Marico Product consumer.
Job details Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Basic sales understanding in terms of sales planning, Stock & sales statements
- Distributor management
- Leading a team of Sales Officers & Distributor salesmen
- Sales Analysis through standard sales parameters
- Conversant in MS office with specific reference to excel.
- Data management
In addition to the above the following are desired:
- Decent communication skills
- Reasonable comprehension skills in English
Qualifications BBA or Graduate in any other stream
Work experience 2 to 4 years in Sales, at B2C (Business to Consumer) FMCG industry.
Last date of application Thursday March 1, 2012
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the portal mentioned above. Unsolicited and hardcopy applications will not be retained.
Application Deadline: 01 March, 2012