1. Marketing Officer ( One Full time permanent position based in Mymensingh)
Marketing of newly developed products is the key part of enterprise development. JC need a marketing people to take care it.
- Taking overall responsibility of marketing section of Job creation programme for both existing and future products of R&D, incubated business and JC partners(All known as JC products).
- Ultimate goal to create more market( local and export) for JC products for creating more fairly paid Jobs for poor women of Bangladesh.
- Masters in Marketing/MBA with suitable job experiences.
- Willingness to work for mostly handicraft products marketing.
- Willingness to travel regularly within Bangladesh and occasionally stay in rural areas. Good oral and written English skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to use a computer (e.g. MS office package, Basic internet usages).
- Production development is the key part of enterprise development. JC need a Product Development Officer to increase its strength of product development team.
- Product Development Officer of JC is responsible for developing new marketable product line/collection for creating new enterprise/Business that will create new jobs for poor women of Bangladesh.
- The ultimate goal is to create as much as fairly paid jobs for poor women of Bangladesh.
- Masters of Science/ Bachelor of Science (Honors) experience with textile handicrafts products development, B.Sc. in Textile Engineering is preferable.
- Ability to develop Textile product (handicraft) items and other products which are marketable.
- Willingness to travel and occasionally stay in rural areas. Good written and oral English skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to use a computer (e.g. MS office Packages, Basic internet usages).
Benefits: Monthly gross salary is Tk- 22,284 with a yearly increment of Tk-1,005 and other benefits according the organizational policy.
Apply instruction: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their detail updated CV along with the cover letter either via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to: JC, GPO Box # 785, Dhaka-1000 Bangladesh within 17th March, 2012.