No. of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Able to work under pressure.
- To achieve monthly sales target.
- To take responsibility for business development by increasing regular guests.
- To provide fully guests satisfaction on service and food.
- To make sure the quality of Foods and upgrade food menu.
- Responsible for guest interaction and retention to reduce complaints.
- To run the operation smoothly in line with offering.
- To monitor and supervise all staff members of the restaurant.
- Maintain proper inventory and keeping records.
- Arrange and manage various events food supply.
- Minimum Graduate.
- Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage (production and service).
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hotels/Resorts, Restaurants
Additional Job requirements
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should have strong communication skill both in English and Bangla. Candidate knowing other language will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skill.
- The individuals we are looking for should be self-motivated, creative, team players with, innovative trends in Food Beverage with an extensive knowledge of the related area.
Salary Range: Negotiable
The positions carry an excellent salary package with added service charge, Festival Bonus, duty meals, uniforms, etc., which are certainly above industry standards.
Job Location: Dhaka
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2012