- Exceed team and individual target. Develop and manage a Dealer network to deliver Shell Customer Value Propositions (CVP) to final users in an efficient, cost effective, consistent and sustainable way.
- Ensure that all Dealers are aligned to Shell channel strategy and deliver a mutually agreed sales business plan. Leverage Shell Dealer Value Propositions to increase Dealers' profitability and market share.
- Plan Dealer/customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to Dealers and customers with a focus on retaining/expanding business relationships.
- Increase the value for existing Shell customers through cross range and up selling.
- Develop new opportunities with prospective customers through Dealer network.
- Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate Win-Win solutions with customers.
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual sales targets.
- Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the dealer business plan, and manage Dealer performance with Shell provided sales tools.
- Channel management experience or Key Account management experience.
- At least 5 years of Sales experience.
- Strong Customer Focus and Channel Management.
- Have Marketing, Finance, Operations and / or Business knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good stakeholder management skills especially with Dealers and key customers.
- Track record in delivering results and achieving business/sales targets.
- Drive, self-motivated, high on achievement; result-oriented, able to work under pressure, and a good team player.
- Willing to travel.
Application Deadline: Monday, 26 March, 2012