Name of the Post: Officer (Finance & Accounts)
Job Descriptions/ Responsibilities:
- Preparing periodic financial statements and financial forecasts on a regular basis
- Maintain cash book, bank book & ensure ledger posting.
- Day to Day monitoring of Bank accounts and fund management.
- Dealing with banks, financial institutions and other bodies.
- Review receipt of funds from different donors, and ensure deposit of fund to the respective bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Should spend 50% time for field visit in different project location in Bangladesh.
Educational Requirements: Masters/ Graduate in Commerce with minimum 03 years experience in the field of Finance and Accountants preferably with NGOs experience.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Proven skill in financial compliance management i.e GAPP, VAT, Tax etc.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory planning, good interpersonal skill, organizing and problem solving abilities.
- Computer software skill (MS-Word, Excel and Access).
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Tk.14,000
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity and others admissible benefits as per organizational rules
If you matches with above requirements and would like to contribute to POPI’s values and vision, please forward an application and CV to: Deputy Director, (HR & Admin) People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) , House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207. Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for application: March 15, 2012
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Please mark the position Applied for on the envelope or in the emails.
Any canvassing will result in disqualification.