Administrative Assistant- Front Desk Executive
No of Vacancies: 1
Job Description / Responsibility
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information, take messages and schedule appointments.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- File and maintain records related to Front Desk Operation.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls through PABX system;
- Handle clients, visitors and assist them in proper direction;
- Manage incoming and outgoing documents and others postal, local and multinational courier services.
- Receive and ensure distribution of incoming faxes, mails, documents, email etc;
- Any other assignment in concern section and work as prescribed;
- To ensure the assistance in the office with sincerity and punctuality.
- To provide service in the meeting and training session as advised
- Any other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Arrange airline reservation and ticketing for the CEO, Board of Directors and the foreign delegates.
- Follow up on foreign delegate arrivals and departures and send updated information to the CEO accordingly.
- Arrange airport pick ups and drop off for foreign departures and arrivals.
- Handle all hotel reservations, restaurant dinner reservations etc
- Maintain attendance and leave records
- Ordering and maintaining company office supplies.
Minimum graduate in any discipline or O’Level / A’Level
- Minimum 1 year.
- Applicants should have experience in the following business areas:
- Office Management, administrative, secretarial.
- Applicants with experience in either of the following sectors will get preference: Merchant Bank/ NBFI/ Security Firms/ Western Corporate Culture.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 19 to 35 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Should be smart, well groomed, dynamic and proactive with positive thinking & approach
- Ready to work under stress & pressure and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Should have computer proficiency in MS Office software, excellent interpersonal skill and good command over written & spoken English.
- Must be very personable and highly presentable;
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Applicants who are pursuing higher education and encouraged not to apply
Salary shall be according to market standards.
As per applicable company policy
Applicants are requested to send a CV with a recent photograph via email only, No hard copy CV’s shall be entertained, short listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: March 30, 2012
Rock Asset Management
Plot # 52, Road #12, Block H
Banani, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh