No. of vacancy: One
We are currently recruiting a motivated and experienced Maintenance In-charge to join our team. In this role you will be a key player in the hotel management team and strive to maintain the standards of the building, furniture fixture & equipments therein,
- Management of daily operations ensuring the highest standards of care and attention to detail.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are always followed.
- Ensure the efficient use of energy and water resources.
- Protection and maintenance of Electrical Generator, transformers and distribution.
- Management of heating-ventilating-air conditioning system (HVAC).
- Management of Fire alarm and safety components.
- Management of vertical transportation system (elevator).
- Management surroundings and landscaping.
- Utility management such as electrical, gas, steam, water.
- Maintenance of electrical, electronic equipments and sound system.
- Kitchen and laundry equipments.
- Control of the department budgets.
- The refurbishment of public areas, bedrooms, mechanical and electrical plant.
- Train and develop the team, driving them to achieve a high quality in the maintenance of the hotel.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Diploma in electrical/mechanical engineering.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum (Seven) 07 years experience in related fields preferably in Hotels.
- Professional working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
How to apply:
If you are the right person we are looking for, please apply with full confidence within March 31, 2012 with your full resume and a recent color photograph, mentioning your desired position in the subject and send to: