Designation: Jr. Executive- Operational Management
Department: Business Development
Vacancies No: 01
A. Specific Work Area
- To maintain good operational activities like; prepare work order, comparative statement, internal memo, process bills, keep record of vendor’s ledger, inventory stock, other documentation & file management.
- To handle vendors and manage all vendors related activities.
- To prepare report on any assigned task.
- To distribute all POSM materials and keep records of Inventory items.
- To visit showrooms anywhere in Bangladesh and prepare an observation report.
- To handle any pop-up task and execute it smoothly.
- To be a part of every campaign, event and activation work as a team member.
B. Additional Requirement :
- To have good knowledge about marketing communication
- To have the ability to work under pressure
- To make plan, prioritize the tasks and execute the job effectively.
- To be proactive imitates and drive it properly
- To have the ability to predict upcoming work
- To develop professional skill and qualification
- To adapt with team member & work environment
- To understand superior demand properly
- To maintain corporate practices
- To solve problem and execute it properly
C. Educational Qualification
MBA/BBA from any reputed university.
D. Work experience
- At least 2-3 years experiences in operational management.
- Agency’s experiences will be preferred.
E. Salary Range
F. Job Location
G. Procedures of apply
- Updated CV with recent photograph
- Professional portfolio – Creative work
- Deadline – By 15 April, 2012
- Address if any of the following:
Send Your CV To: email@example.com
Navana Furniture Ltd.
House # 16/B, Road # 93,
Gulshan - 2, Dhaka - 1212