No. of vacancy: Two
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
- Carry out all maintenance tasks as dictated by the maintenance programme with careful consideration for business, operational and guest needs.
- Implementation and control of maintenance reporting systems for all areas of the hotel and leisure facilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive maintenance programme under the direction and assistance of the Maintenance In-charge.
- Responsible for the procurement of all spares, tools and equipment required to conduct all maintenance tasks following correct company purchasing procedures and forward planning.T
- To ensure preventive maintenance of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipments use in hotels.
- To ensure that all accidents, near accidents and hazards are reported to the Duty Manager.
- To ensure that all departmental inspection records are fully up to date and comply with current legislation.
- To ensure fire regulations and see that departments are adhering to them under the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
- Trade Certificate from a reputed technical Institute on related subject.
- Should have good skill in repairing Kitchen, Laundry and other hotel equipments.
EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years experience in related field.
- Professional working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
How to apply:
If you are the right person we are looking for, please apply with full confidence within March 31, 2012 with your full resume and a recent color photograph, mentioning your desired position in the subject and send to: