Alliance Capital Asset Management Limited (ACAML) an Asset Management Company is inviting applications from committed individuals for the following position.
- Abilities to analyze, design and develop dynamic Web site
- Good Knowledge of CMS such as Joomla
- Back-end programming using MySQL & SQL Server (optional)
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Translating information content into a functional website
- Maintenance of Systems and Network, Laser Printer troubleshooting, End user support
- B.Sc in CS, IT or CSE from any reputed University
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for dynamic skilled candidates
Competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of ACAML’s member, please email your CV to email@example.com or send it to Advertiser, Alliance Capital Asset Management Limited, 87, Rashed Khan Menon Road (New Eskaton Road), Level-15, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh.
Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject field or on the envelope.
Your application must reach ACAML by 12 April 2012.