Based at our Manufacturing Plant in Chittagong you will assist the Departmental Manager to ensure production output according to the master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of customer orders. You would expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules upon conferring with the concerned to meet unforeseen conditions. The desired candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A graduate in Industrial & Production Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Textile Technology / Physics / Chemistry
- Two / three years of experience in rotational shift management in a high pressure high volume environment
- Manage the shift activity by following company’s safety norms strictly
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
If you think you have the necessary drive to succeed, please email your resume with a recent passport size photograph and a contact telephone number at firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of your email.