Aarong is looking for talents for it’s OUTLETS for the post of ‘Management Trainee’ with an excellent career path. Those who are qualified, energetic, confident, creative & have the passion to build one’s career in this industry, then Aarong is the right place to apply.
The Management Trainee Program is designed to develop qualified candidates and provide them with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage all aspects of the operations of a retail outlets.
Posts: 10 (Ten)
Management Trainees will be deployed at Aarong Outlets in Dhaka (Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Uttara, Maghbazar, Mirpur & Wari), Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna & Moulvibazar.
- Selected candidates will work in different outlets of Aarong for one year and be on probation period.
- On successful completion of probation period, they will be confirmed at mid-level management in different outlet of Aarong. They will go through a mechanism that supports genuine career development and will be offered smooth and fast career progression based on performance with excellent learning and working environment.
Requirement: Candidates must be ready to work six days a week and flexible hours.
- Masters in any discipline, preferably in Management with minimum CGPA: 3.00 out of 4.00 & CGPA: 3.50 out of 5.00 in all academic examination. No 3rd division/class/below CGPA: 3.00 are acceptable.
- Bachelor’s degree will be considered provided candidate has retail experience
- Excellent Communications Skills with good computer literacy
- Positive attitudes
Salary Range: As per Company structure
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with one recent passport size photograph to The General Manager, HR & Training, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or e-mail email@example.com by 20th March, 2012. Only short – listed candidates will be communicated. Aarong is an equal opportunity employer.