- BBA/MBA with major in HR from any renowned university is must.
- Combination with professional degree of L. L. B (preferably with Honors)/ PGDPM/PGDHRM will get preference
- Should have knowledge in Labor Law.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer proficiency: Proficient with MS Office Package, Macromedia Flash.
- Candidates should be preferably in their late twenties.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement administration, interpretation, application, and negotiation
- Manage individual employee relations cases, from incident report through final disposition. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all cases are properly documented and will be responsible for issuing complete reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Proactively work to address employee relations issues through strategic management interaction.
- Assist in employee performance planning and development process
- Employee Relations Activities
- Propose new policies, process, procedure to achieve competency & organizational capabilities.
- Propose and perform change management initiatives, HR Innovation & Implementation
- Leave Management
- Overtime Management
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
The Company offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package with an opportunity to excellent career growth.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned profile may apply online by 12 March 2012.